Sunday, January 3, 2010

Copying Jen


Well i could'nt think of what to blog about so i decided to put my New Years Resolutions and goals for this year.


.I'm going to exercise almost every day for at least 30 minutes. no matter what the exercise is, as long as im doing something active.


.I'm going to work on being more positive. I can be very negative, and i tend to worry and just ruin my own good mood for silly things. So i want to focus on enjoying the precious present moment.


.Start my program over again. It's for anxiety and depression and i already went through it once, but they say you should do it twice. I'll do it as many times as it takes to make myself a better and happier person.


.I want to give up control of everything. I am extremely controlling and have to know and be involved and have a say in EVERYTHING. It is def. something that i need to work on, it only stresses me out, causes me anxiety and depression, and upsets everyone else.


.I want to work on my anger problem. I let too much get me too upset. Which is extremely bad for your health not to mention a horrible habbit that upsets everyone else.


.The last one, is to work on not being such a procrastinator. Enough said about that one...



Anyways...I am super bored, i just made spaghetti and corn for dinner. YumYum. Nevaeh is napping, she just got her second tooth poking through today...yay! Our bathroom drain is stupid...it drains too slow, Drew tried to fix it and now its worse! I finally spent all my Christmas money today, except like 15 bucks. which i figure i might as well save it. It was nice to get things i needed, i got 3 pairs of pants and other clothes, an mp3 player, makeup, more clothes...tons of stuff. oh my gosh im bored. Drew is with Chris hanging out so im watching Rush Hour. I love this movie. okay im going to finish eating.


No comments:

Post a Comment